Competitions and Giveaways Terms and Conditions
Happy Planner Giveaway Lucky Draw Rules (June 2021):
- To be eligible for the lucky draw, a customer must spend a minimum of $25 in our store during the month of June 2021 .
- A random number generator will select an eligible customer Order Number from the month of June's sales to date. For example, an eligible customer in week one will be eligible in all of the five draws.
- Multiple orders of $25 or more during the month of June entitles the customer the same number of multiple entries in the lucky draw, because they will have multiple numbers of eligible Order Numbers.
- The weekly winner (only first name and suburb) will be drawn and announced on Instagram on each of the following Sunday nights at 9pm: 6th June, 13th June, 20th June, 27th June and 4th July.
- The weekly winner will be notified by email and asked to nominate their preferred Happy Planner that is in stock on our website.
Please refer to further Terms and Conditions below:
Washi Tape Australia will on occasions run competitions, giveaways and promotions using Facebook and Instagram platforms.
As an entrant in any of our contest, competitions, giveaways and promotions you agree to the Rules as set out in each contest, competition, giveaway and promotion as well as agreeing to the following:
- By entering any contest, competition, giveaway and promotion conducted by Washi Tape Australia, you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram and Washi Tape Australia from any or all liability in connection with the contest, competition, giveaway and promotion.
- You also acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
Employees (and their immediate families) of Washi Tape Australia are ineligible to enter.
Washi Tape Australia reserves the right not to accept or display on the Website, and to remove from the Website, any materials submitted by an Entrant (including any Creative Entry, information, comments or images, entered or uploaded as a part of this Competition) at its sole discretion. For example, any Entry Materials containing inappropriate, distasteful or offensive material may be refused to be accepted or displayed on the Website by Washi Tape Australia or removed from the Website at anytime.
- Washi Tape Australia's decision in relation to any aspects of the Competition, including content displayed on the Website and disqualification, is final and binding on all Entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.